HD-812 has a good inhibitory effect on various insects, can prevent
insects from feeding, inhibit the ability of insects to lay eggs
and peeling, and have a repellent effect on various pests such as
aphids, thrips, and whitefly. It is non-toxic and harmless to
humans, animals, and birds, and is completely environmentally
friendly. Due to the addition of special surfactants, a film can be
formed on the surface of the pests, which quickly suffocates the
pests to death. No pollution, no residue, long-lasting efficacy.
Widely applicable to thrips, HD-812 is a physical insecticide.
Bitter Tree Oil Surfactant
light yellow liquid
USES AND APPLICATION
1. Take 10 ml of this product and dissolve it in 15 liters of water
for foliar spraying.
2. Use it once every 10-15 days.
1. Wear protective rubber gloves and a mask before preparing this
product to prevent the liquid from contacting the skin.
2. Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes (such as
mouth, nose, etc.)
4. Store separately in a dark, moisture-proof, airtight, cool and
5. Please keep this product out of reach of children
HD-812has a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture.
HD-812is available in 200L drum and 1000L IBC or others.