HD-811 is a plant-derived preparation. The oleanolic acid contained
in it can be automatically degraded in the soil and is non-toxic.
It has a certain stomach toxicity and a strong repellent effect on
underground worms. For example: cutworms, nematodes and other
pests, including damage to snails, snails, snails, etc. have a good
poisoning effect. This product does not contain any pesticide
ingredients and will not cause harm to the environment. Mainly used
for underground worms of field crops and greenhouse crops.
Product main ingredients
USES AND APPLICATION
1. Dissolve 2500 grams of this product in 100 liters of water, and
apply it to 667 square meters of underground pests along with water
2. Use once every 30-35 days.
1. Try to use this product alone.
2. It is best to flush with water (3-5 tons) before using this
3. This product is ready for use.
4. This product must be stored in a sealed, dark, cool and dry
5. Please keep this product out of reach of children.
The shelf life is 24 months
HD-811is 5 liters/drum，available in 200L drum and 1000L IBC or others.