HD-817 the integration of Chinese herbal medicine + physical
technology + biotechnology can cause changes in the activities of
trehalase, carboxylesterase, and acetylcholinease in the nematodes,
making the nematodes unable to complete a series of normal
physiological activities, such as: unable to metabolize, unable to
move, and unable to take Eat, make the egg epidermis and somatic
cells quickly shrink and dehydrate, and then die and disappear. 3-5
antenna insects begin to die, the nodules will turn brown in 5-7
days, and new roots will resume normal growth in 7-10 days. The
effective period is 1-3 months. It has a strong repellent effect on
ground tigers, grubs, mole crickets, ground maggots and other
Pomegranate peel polyphenols
USES AND APPLICATION
1. Do water flushing before infusion, add rooting agent to the
water, flush to two-thirds and then flush the medicine, so that the
liquid medicine can reach about 25 cm underground for better
absorption of the liquid medicine.
2. 150g-300g/mu flushing drip irrigation The lowest amount for
prevention, the highest amount for treatment, if serious, it is
recommended that the compounding effect is better if the dosage is
increased. Large amount is harmless, drip irrigation or root
flushing can be used.
Prevention: Use it for 10-15 days during the colonization period.
The uniqueness of the product:
1. Targetedness: Special effects on target diseases and insects.
2. Broad-spectrum: High-efficiency for pests and diseases outside
3. Specificity: cross-border control, sterilization can kill
insects, and insecticide can also sterilize.
4. Nutrition: all raw materials have the effect of promoting crop
growth, brightening leaves and enhancing immunity
1. Do not use with a large number of elements.
2. It is forbidden to mix with strong acids and alkalis
3. Avoid sun exposure and prohibit use by humans and animals
4. Store in a cool and dry place, if there is precipitation, it
will not affect the use effect.
The shelf life is 24 months
HD-817 is available in 200L drum and 1000L IBC or others.